What does a career at Oxford mean?
A career at Oxford means becoming a part of a diverse group of remarkable professionals that work hard and play hard. We hire the best, train like crazy, and take care of our people like family. Our work style is collaborative, open, and welcoming of new ideas.
Ready to make a change and join a dynamic team of dedicated and experienced professionals?
What we’re looking for:
Oxford Property Management is currently seeking a personable and service-oriented individual to fill our Residential Assistant Portfolio Manager position. This position is primarily responsible for interacting with future and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and maintaining a relationship with residents. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee residential leasing process from application to move-in. This includes, but is not limited to, initial contact with prospective residents, unit tours and showings, lease creation and administration, and providing support to applicants and tenants.
- Set up appointments and/or tours and meet with prospects to show residential properties in accordance with the company’s procedures and fair housing requirements.
- Respond to leasing inquiries within 24 hours of receiving.
- Resolve resident issues and serve as point of contact for Yardi and Rent Café issues. Diffuse situations as needed. Notify Portfolio Manager of escalated resident issues so Portfolio Manager may address.
- Develop marketing plans and oversee implementation of these for each property within the residential portfolio.
- Track and monitor traffic and leasing data/trends. Compile report and present data to determine successful leasing strategies. Conduct collaborative meeting with residential team to further develop/implement plans to reach full occupancy.
Qualified Candidates Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of related property management experience preferred.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, courteous, businesslike manner and speak effectively before groups of customers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules & regulations, lease paperwork, operating instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Fair Housing Certification, or willingness to obtain immediately upon hire.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager a plus but not required.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage; ability to provide own transportation.
What we offer:
Oxford offers a competitive base salary, generous bonus structure and auto allowance. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive health care coverage, including dental and vision as well as life and long term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, generous paid time off, paid holidays, Employee Share Program, paid parking, and on-site gym access.